A Taste of Tirol
Regional specialties and treats with a background of Tirolean folk music
This event has already taken place. Please have a look at our upcoming events.
Oberau, Kirchen 275
Tel.: +43 5339 8118
A taste of Tirol - 6:00 p.m. in the Hotel Tirolerhof in Oberau.
- Regional specialties are served and four market stalls selling products by local artisans and farmers.
- Live music from 7:00 p.m.
- Lisi´s "Brodakrapfen" (cheese pastries) from 5:00 - 6:30 p.m. either to eat in or take away.
- Waltraud´s "Doggln" - handmade felt slippers
- Andrea Seisl - handmade greeting cards and decorations
- Waste´s wood turning - wooden souvenirs
- Farm stall with locally made cheeses (Schönanger Alm, Holz Alm, Dillentalhof etc.)
- The event takes place in all weather.