To the content To the main menu To the contact informations
Information from A to Z

St Anthony's Chapel

Octagonal chapel in Oberau

contact:
Oberau
6311 Wildschönau
Tel.: +43 5339 8102

St Anthony's Chapel in Oberau is an octagonal building erected 1706 - 1708 and dedicated to St Anthony of Padua

Of particular interest are the Alberti Panels (1763) and the alcove housing the statue of Christ at the whipping post framed in rococo.

Route planner